¿Buscas algo?

Encuéntranos / Find us!

Correo electrónico Twitter Facebook

martes, 8 de mayo de 2018

The Ruthless Gentleman is a fantastic romance



MY OPINION


How refreshingly original. And so enticing to read :-)

Romance on a privately charted yacht? Wow, that had me tingling with hot promises.

The first two chapters introduce Hayden and Avery very effectively, his brutal world of financial empires and her sacrifices for the well-being of her family. I loved Avery's professional diligence and how savvy and extremely efficient she was at her job. On the other hand, Hayden's committed to his personal mission, so when their goals collide in this isolated paradise of luxury on the ocean, they create a synergy that I adored. Smart, driven, polite, ambitious, these qualities mingle in scenes that deal with knowing each other better as he works to save his empire and she caters to this guest's needs with care, generosity and insight.

I loved their strong chemistry, their beautifully developed bond, the double POV and the plot evolving in this amazing frame of a yatch. The writing is so elegant, too. Taormina is such a delightful memory in this novel. After, I saw some photos of this place and it looked so much like the words had painted it. Lovely. 

The depth of the understanding between the characters really got to me. The lovemaking is truly magnificent! And it served to enhance the relationship. Of course, due to Hayden's line of work, drama was bound to happen. It really was intense and painful, though in the end the plot paid off with some justice done, lots of redemption, a pure-hearted heroine, a hero who can learn from his mistakes, and a heart-warming finale. I loved this romance so, so much.

This isn’t a holiday romance. 
No one’s on holiday and Hayden Wolf isn’t romantic.
AMZ US: https://amzn.to/2HUI1tM
 AMZ UK: https://amzn.to/2KEDCcd
 AMZ CA: https://amzn.to/2IhPoLe
 AMZ AU: https://amzn.to/2HYOZtJ
 iTunes: https://apple.co/2I7KRXS
 Kobo: https://bit.ly/2HTUOfW
WHAT IS THIS ABOUT?
As a chief stewardess on luxury superyachts, I massage egos, pamper the spoiled and cater to the most outlandish desires of the rich and famous.

I’ve never had a guest want something I can’t give them. Until British businessman Hayden Wolf comes aboard—all sexy swagger and mysterious requests.

He wants me. 

And Hayden Wolf’s a man who’s used to getting exactly what he demands. 

Despite being serious and focused. Demanding and ruthless. He’s also charming when I least expect it as well as being devastatingly handsome with an almost irresistible smile.

But guests are strictly off limits and I’ve never broken a rule. Not even bent one. My family are depending on me and I can’t lose my job.

Only problem is Hayden Wolf is looking at me like I just changed his life. And he's touching me like he’s about to change mine.

A standalone romance.


I'm delighted with this story from one of my favourite romance writers :-) Give it a chance, it's so worth it!

Enjoy your week, book buddies.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario