¿Buscas algo?

Encuéntranos / Find us!

Correo electrónico Twitter Facebook

lunes, 5 de febrero de 2018

Let's make a deal and not fall in love


I confess that I was drawn to the funny and sexy premise that the title so clearly states :-D And the result is so spectacular. I loved the story!


The Baby Maker

Author: Lili Valente
Genre: Sexy Romantic Comedy/Contemporary Romance
Release Date: February 5, 2018



What does HE say?

Some men are troublemakers or dealmakers. The men in my family? We’re baby makers.

For six generations, the women of wine country have had a saying: don’t bang a Hunter man unless you want a bun in your oven.

Yeah, well. I’ve got a saying too: no thanks. The last thing I need is baby makes three. My business is expanding and the only thing I’m interested in getting knocked up is my bottom line.

But then one night Emma Haverford makes me an offer I can’t refuse—she backs away from the land I have my eye on in exchange for a favor…

A big, fat, baby making favor…

******
What does SHE say?

When I hear women have gotten pregnant shaking hands with Hunter men, I know I need Dylan Hunter’s…ahem, special skills…way more than I need to expand my vineyard.

I’m ready to give my heart to a child and I’m tired of waiting for my late-to-the-party Prince Charming to make my dreams come true. So I promise Dylan—three months of hot, heavy, baby-making s-e-x and then I’m out of his hair forever.

But what if when it comes time to say good-bye, all I want to do is keep bottling up more memories with this big-hearted man?

This sexy Standalone romance will make you laugh, swoon, and blush baby-makin’ red. Heat level: A risk of getting knocked up during download. Paperback and audio versions are especially dangerous. Handle with care…

MY OPINION

Wanna go on a baby-making spree? 

Funny, witty, and deliciously hot. Add to the mix a lively writing style with catchy dialogues and explosive chemistry, and the story is just a  winner.

I absolutely loved this romance. There's nothing to complain about and everything to praise. The premise is too exciting to resist. A woman cannot suppress her desire for a baby any longer. Accidentally, she overhears about the Superman reputation of the Hunter men when it comes to impregnating matters. Thus starts her plan to lure her grouchy, yet staggeringly attractive neighbour into her babymaking plans.

It's also the start of a memorable comedy romance that I loved till the very last and truly sweet page. Both characters are adorable. Emma is ingenious and optimistic, Dylan is steadfast and hardworking, loyal to his family. From enemies to lovers, through a hilarious and daring pact, they fall into ardent bed times that could burn sheets with no incredulity on anyone's part.

Beyond those delicious scenes, the relationship is beautiful and full of laughter, cheeky banter, a great bunch of relatives, a dreams for the future only tempered by natural fears that endeared them to me, and a fantastic backdrop of a winemaking landscape and a quaint town.

Reading this felt like a breeze. I laughed, I got excited, and it turned a bad day into a good one. Great way to meet a new author!



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Narrated by Andi Arndt & Sebastian York


About the mastermind

Lili Valente has slept under the stars in Greece, eaten dinner at midnight with French men who couldn’t be trusted to keep their mouths on their food, and walked alone through Munich’s red light district after dark and lived to tell the tale.

These days you can find her writing in a tent beside the sea, drinking coconut water and thinking delightfully dirty thoughts.




Have a fantastic week, book buddies :-)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario